Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome to "Dear Celebrities"!!!!

So you may be wondering, "Natalia wtf is this about??" Easy.

Ever want to write a letter to a celebrity yet you know DAAAAAAMN well they will more than likely NEVER read it? Well here you go!

This blog will be letters to celebrities. That's it! I will be writing letters to celebrities that I feel they need to read.

Look admit it. We all are judgmental. Even when we say "You shouldn't be judgmental" we are already judging those for judging others. I own that I do it. I own that sometimes its wrong. However it can come from a good place.

These days we see celebrities just do ridiculous things. They need to be told. We see celebs do great things and not get cred for it. They need to be told. Sometimes we see celebs slipping or down in the dumps and need words of encouragement. Praise. Chastisement. A telling off. You name it.

Clearly many celebs (or wanna be celebs) out there don't have people who care about them enough to tell them the truth. Thats what these letters are for. There is a very good chance the celebs will never see these letters but hey. The good thing is, its out there. the information is there for them to hear. Whether they hear it or not, thats their issue to deal with.

If celebs DO see these letters I will say this:

I dont hate you. I dont love you. You are human beings. These letters can sometimes be harsh and tick you off but its based on what you show the world. You dont like it, dont show it. As celebrities you all have a responsibility whether you want it or NOT, to represent yourself a certain way. Its sadly part of the job. Some of these letters may seem mean. Some will praise as well. It wont all be negative. And even when they are I do admittedly try my best to give you some benefit.

As for everyone else reading this. Send your submissions!!!!! I want your letters as well! Keep in mind though I will not accept letters like "Dear Justin Beiber.... die... love Anthrax Maker" or whatever. That not how these letters work. I dont want to spread hate at all. I want valid positions.

If you dont agree with my letters. Get over it. Its a blog. Im just a gal with a view. If you can express yours I can express mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment