Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dear Justin Beiber.....

You are my first letter to a celebrity on my blog. Congratulations! I would just like to say I feel you are a very lucky man for all the success you have had.

However hun, you're really scaring me.

I'm worried. I know you don't know me. I know in your eyes everything is coming up Beiber!

Justin, what happened? You were this cute little kid who had Usher on your side, loved his mom, and truly showed what a hard working guy you are.

Now, don't get me wrong. I was never a fan. Sorry just being honest. I am not a fan of your music. I find your fans to be annoying as all hell. Your Beliebers can be scary. However, its a matter of taste and you were very deserving of your fanbase with all the hard work that you clearly had put into it.

Having said that, I'm truly disappointed in the way you have been carrying on the past couple of years.

I know, I know, you are growing up. You have the right to be wild and go ballistic. Yes, you worked hard and earned that right. However earning the right to have fun is one thing. The idea that your fun requires the disrespect of others is another.

You wanna smoke pot, get (ugly ass omg) tattoos, and have an OCCASIONAL loud party is fine. You're at the age where thats normal.

However, nightly loud parties in a gated community where people have fucking 9 to 5 jobs the next day (something you know NOTHING about)  and they may have kids who have school the next day (again something you know NOTHING about) is fucked up. You know it.

Spitting on fans who are there waiting for YOU (yeah we saw the pics, Justin, even after you demanded that they be removed) and LAUGHING at them even when that little girl (who at MOST was 13) was crying and mortified was horrible. You should fucking be ashamed of yourself.

You have been breaking the law and acting like you are indestructible. You're not. No one is. You are going to get yourself hurt. What sucks about it is, with the way you have been acting, when it happens, there is a good chance no one will even give a flying fuck except your mother. What sucks about that is, even though we are all individuals and we make our own mistakes in life, she will blame herself. She will, whether she is responsible or not. I know you love your mom. I saw that in the doc and dammit its an awesome thing. I truly truly admire that.

You are fucking shaming her right now. People are watching your antics and they are already blaming your mother for allowing you to have a career at such a young age and bypass the normal things kids do. You didnt learn things you should have learned and they are going to blame her. Do you really want that? Have you been so hypnotized by the spotlight that you have forgotten about everyone else except yourself?

Look. I truly hope you are just going through a phase. You are a young growing man and this is very common. However you need to be told this is not ok. There is a reason why you get a lot of hate. I dont support those who hate you because of your music. I actually hate when people do that because music depends on the person. Not everyone is going to like the same thing and to hate someone because of the music they make is ridiculous. However people who think you're a douche bag because of the things you have done or said is totally different.

You are capable of having a lifelong career but the things you are doing right now are juvenile and immature. That may work for your Belieber fans now but remember, they will eventually be grown ass women who will think you are a tool for not having matured along with them.

I truly hope for the best for you, as of now though, its time you are put in the corner to have some alone time to focus on what youve done.

No comments:

Post a Comment